If you would like to join our club, please download the form below and bring it on your first training:
Conditions of membership:
- The member has a proper basic swim level to join in the training.
- The registration fee for the club is $20,- ( incl. a swim cap).
- The Membership fee per year is $330,- for the 1st member of the same family and $275,- for each additional family member. Membership may be paid in monthly installments of $30,= for the first member, and $25,= for each additional family member.
- Membership fees for Masters members (age 25 and up) is $120,= per year
- Membership fees for interns are $20,= per month
- The membership fee has to be paid in advance into our bank account: MCB Bonaire #11153607 by name of Bonaire Aquatics Club “Barracudas”, Kaya Viol z/n, Bonaire. Please make sure to mention the member’s name with each payment!
- The registration fee and monthly dues are nonrefundable.
- Members need to comply with the rules and regulations of the club regarding behavior and safety.
- The club has the right to suspend a member or to deny membership in case of violating the club’s rules.